Because we get a lot of good information from a lot of great people online via websites, blogs, Twitter and Facebook, we thought we would pull together a comprehensive list that includes some of the great places where you can find free collaborative divorce information online.
Check out some of the links below and please let us know if we are missing any other great sources in the comments below or on our Facebook Page.
@PeaceADRLawyer –> collaborative practice lawyer settling cases in a peaceful, dignified way. Love music, craft beer, Detroit & U-M sports, husband & lucky father of 3 teen boys.
@SacDivorce –>The family law attorneys at Bartholomew & Wasznicky provide families and individuals throughout the Sacramento region with exceptional legal representation.
@CollabLawKerry –> Collaborative Divorce Attorney in the Triangle Area of North Carolina dedicated to client-determined resolution to separations and divorce.
@LanderholmLaw –> Portland, Oregon Family Law (divorce, child custody, child support and spousal support)
- North Carolina Association of Collaborative Divorce Professionals
- North Carolina Divorce Information
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- The Collaborative Law Institute of Minnesota
- The Collaborative Law Institute of Texas
- The Collaborative Law Center
- The Collaborative Law Family Council of Wisconsin
- The Family Law Blog